Additional Fees

Good day I hereby write this email in rejection of the claim that I have submitted two years ago.I cannot begin to explain the animosity I have for Old Mutual as a find and as a business entity.

I have been given a run around for the past two years for a single claim but have still not been awarded the outcome of this claim. I've have gone to an extent of cancelling all my policies with this fund because of this anarchy they have shown to myself and my family. I will not stop until I get it across to the world what a synthetic scam you truely are. How is it possible to wait for a claim for over two years and get no feedback?

Media needs to know what you true my are and what you truly have done to steal people's money. I hereby plead with my legal team to expose this behaviour to all social platform and media in general.

People must not to through what I have gone through.My father must be turning on his grave keeping his money with Old Mutual only to find that his children did not benefit from it.

Review about: Old Mutual Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Old Mutual?

Comments